Subject: Re: [Leica] Who's playing Ted Grant in the movie?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:43:37 -0800

Tim Atherton wrote:
> Hey Ted - I keep seeing the trailers for the CBC Trudeau movie and they
show him sliding down the banister.

> So, who's playing you in the movie...?    :-)
>
> Hope they came to you as a Technical Advisor...<<<<<

Very interesting!!!!!!!!!!! At the moment of real life I was the only photog
there, still or TV! The rest of them were all outside screaming to get back
into the Chateau Laurier Hotel where they saw it happening through the glass
windows.

It was all over in a few seconds and captured only because I always stay
with the personality I'm covering, rather than rush ahead with the rat pack
and shoot everything the same as everyone else.

Yep the movie will be interesting to see what and how they portray that
moment.

And no they didn't ask me to "play myself" Damn I could have been a TV star
for at least 30 seconds! Nor did they ask me to be an advisor, so it really
will be interesting to see how badly the producers bullshit the public of a
real life moment.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant