Subject: Re: [Leica] Going to BC
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:09:19 -0800

Mark Rabiner  wrote:
>>I need a second piece of photo id quick so I can go to Vancouver BC and
visit Lugnuts. and come back.  Any sug gestions?<<<<

Hi Mark,
If Oregon drivers carry a license with a picture it will be OK and the other
is a birth certificate if you have it. If not and you have drivers license
with picture I wouldn't be surprised it's all you'll need.

Heck before that damn 9/11 all you needed was your body answering the
questions and you were in the country in the blink of an eye. Also going
Canada to US was the way it should be between cousins visiting each other's
homes.

Just tell them ted said it was OK for them to let you in. ;-) Jeeeeeesh
don't! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant