Subject: RE: [Leica] McCurry's Afghan Girl
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:25:55 -0800

Kevin... you are speaking of people that presomably are US, and are, also
presumably, literate.  I would suspect the situatiuon in the jungles of
Borneo, streets of Kandahar, etc. may be diferent....

I have no idea what you folk that do this for a living have imposed upon you
for conditions of work, or your financial gain for use thereof.  However,
the argument in my head  has to do with the need for, or the presumed need
for versus the practicality of coming up with model releases from
photographs taken in far off lands......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] WAS: McCurry's Afghan Girl NOW: model releases for far of lands.)