Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:42:52 -0500

What studies in the U.S. seem to indicate is that what the oldest of the old
have in common is - good genes. They all have parents, grandparents,
been in good health, rather than the other way around. And, quite obviously,
they aren't long-lived because they smoke like chimneys, but rather have
genes that have allowed them to get away with smoking like chimneys.

B. D.