Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:21:56 -0500

Photo, yours and Bill's points are taken.  Fortunately I live in an inner
city neighborhood where soccer moms are rare, streets are very narrow and
traffic speed is low.  Those are the conditions that might make this idea
work for me.

John, I gave up a 20 year smoking addiction almost a year ago.  Perhaps I
should start back up to live longer!  ;-)  I like to bicycle as well.

And thanks for your thoughts, Joe.  Some very helpful input!

BK

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (RE: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters)