Subject: Re: [Leica] I just like the Macs better.
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:25:53 -0500 (EST)

while not in the same league as mr. reid, i am too a "computer person."
i actually got my first mac through a university program while in the
comp sci masters program at columbia.  OS X is certainly one of the most
intriguing developments in personal computing since linux.

- -rei

p.s. FYI, most "computer people"--particularly those in I.T.--are morons.

> From: Charles & Lori <chaslor@nc.rr.com>
>
> Brian Reid wrote:
>
> > What I discovered is that Mac OS X is the sweetest, most reliable, cleanest,
> > nicest client operating system imaginable. I didn' expect that.
>
> It's good to hear a "computer" person say this. Nearly everybody in my
> industry (commercial art) uses the Mac. When you get outside this tiny
> subculture, nearly everybody uses the PC. The "computer" people are usually
> the ones that seem to blast Mac users.

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com