Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:05:33 -0800

Sorry to jump the gun on this, but I may be out of the office
for most of tomorrow.

FOR SALE:
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pentax 645 (medium format) with motor drive, eye cup, front cap and
manual.
CONDITION: EX, no dings, just fine lines in the plastic around the
trigger
and some on top of the prism housing. Camera looks clean, works great.

1 x 120 insert
CONDITION: EX+

75mm/f2.8-FA (autofocus*, mint glass, no scratches on plastic that I can
see.
Front and rear caps, rubber lens shade, in lens wrap)
CONDITION: EX++
*Camera is NOT auto focus. This is a newer auto focus version of the
75mm lens.

$1000
KEH is asking $1169 for this setup with a older non-af version of the
lens

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
120 back with plastic case in box. Only used a few times.
CONDITION: MINT
$120	($169 new)
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
220 back with plastic case in box. Used 2-3 times.
CONDITION: MINT
$120	($169 new)
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
120mm/f4 MACRO-A
Amazingly sharp lens. I have the pouch, orig. front/rear caps, rubber
shade,
manual and box, but lost the foam packing.
CONDITION: MINT (glass is perfect, no brassing or scratches on body)
$475
Grid Pattern Ground Glass
in plastic case with manual and tool.(FOR 645 only, not 645N or N2)
CONDITION: MINT (no scratches)
$75
Eye Piece Magnifier (attaches to eyepiece and flips up/down)
Only used a few times. With manual, may have box.
CONDITION: MINT
New $179, asking $130

Please contact me at feli@d2.com or 310-994-5975

Cheers,