Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:41:04 -0500

On 3/14/02 scarleton@miltonstreet.com wrote:

>>  AND you can carry a camera, which I do.
>
>Just wondering, how often do you stop and take pictures?  does your
>increased heart rate effect holding the camera still?  If so, do you
>carry a little tripod or use a higher shutter speed?

I take pictures two or three days out of five. Often stop a couple of
times, or take a detour. I guess I am pretty fit now cuz the steadiness
is not remotely an issue even after a hard ride. I do sometimes carry a
monopod and a kaidan kiwi head in the pannier, but that's so I can take
my 360 pans (though these can also be done handheld).

(I generally take the Nikon digicam + w/a adapter because then I can load
the pix into the mac when I get into my office. I wear a little lowepro
pouch, which will do for a leica as well).

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com