Subject: OT [Leica] Re: Towers of Light
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:01:39 -0500

Thanks for the wonderful photo.

I understand that the towers of light are only scheduled to last until
sometime in April.  As far as I'm concerned, this should be the
permanent memorial.  Most of the other designs I have seen look like
they were designed by Speer, but this is just inspired.

Does anyone know who is making the decision?  I wouldn't mind dropping
them a quick line.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <dkieltyka@csi.com> (Re: OT [Leica] Re: Towers of Light)