Subject: Re: OT [Leica] Re: Towers of Light
From: "David Kieltyka" <dkieltyka@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:06:59 -0500

Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com> wrote:

> I understand that the towers of light are only scheduled to last
> until sometime in April. As far as I'm concerned, this should
> be the permanent memorial. Most of the other designs I have
> seen look like they were designed by Speer, but this is just
> inspired.
>
> Does anyone know who is making the decision? I wouldn't
> mind dropping them a quick line.

I know the Towers of Light display gobbles serious amounts of
electricity...this probably has something to do with its temporary nature.
I've moved up my springtime NYC vacation by a month to make sure I'll be
able to see it.

- -Dave-

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: OT [Leica] Re: Towers of Light)