Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Prints from Towers of Light
From: colin <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:13:59 -0800 (PST)

I've had enough inquiries that I'm gonna go ahead with this.  You can now have prints of any of the shots on my Towers of Light page here:

http://www.availabledark.com/html/tolmain.htm

Pricing:

Color shots:
8x10:     $50
11x14:    $65
11x17:    $85 (uncropped)

B&W:
RC prints:
8x10:     $30
11x14:    $50

Fiber base prints:
8x10:     $100
11x14:    $150

For all prints, add $70 for top-of-the-line matting and framing (OK, also add one week).  I will pay standard shipping on all prints.  I do take credit cards.  If you see a size or format not listed here, please contact me.  All printing is done custom; this is not inkjet work!

So here's your chance to get some genuine Leica images of the Towers of Light.  Just email me with the URL of the shot you like, and I'll send you a print!

regards,

colin
noctilux@hell.com
http://www.availabledark.com