Subject: Re: [Leica] Dante picture of the week
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:44:31 -0800

The 30's would of been ideal for the move, but considering the family
ties, certainly unthinkable. I always wondered if his execution was the
deciding factor of our knowledge of him. Anglo-American elements of the
cold war period always fished for rehabilitative elements for the German
people. Which makes me wonder, on the other hand, is the knowledge of
Bonhoffer's and works, a pre Berlin blockade or post blockade event?
Slobodan Dimitrov