Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:03:06 -0500

Matthew Powell wrote:

> > That's why we all want a SWISS Army knife!!!!!
> >
> > And
> >  a Sony monitor and a Vespa ....
>
> I want the new 17" Apple studio monitor... and a G4 (Dual 1GHz) to go with
> it.

Heck, while folks are dreaming, I would like to have a job!  I am a
Windows C/C++ programmer with six eyars experence.  If you need a
programmer or know someone that does, please drop me a email off line
and I would be glad to send you my resume.

Sam Carleton

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic)
Message from "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic)