Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:29:50 EST

In a message dated 3/15/02 11:12:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lists@johnbrownlow.com writes:

> But canoe or kayak... There's the question...
>  --
>  John Brownlow

Ah Johnny, I live in the north country, foothills of the Adirondacks. Snow
still on the ground. Fall to spring, I row on a machine, more's the pity.
Besides, canoe or kayak, it's paddling, ain't it?

Seth          LaK 9

P.S. For all you folks who believe that New York means New York City, did you
realize that New York's Adirondack State Park is larger in area than Grand
Canyon Nat'l Park, Bryce Canyon Nat'l Park, Zion Nat'l Park, Yosemite and
Yellowstone combined? Now there's a LUG learning lesson.