Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:52:08 -0800

B.D. Noted:
Then I began biking. Got the biking up
to 6 miles every day, and up to 35 miles on some weekend days. Really
enjoyed it. Lost 45 pounds...

And within a year I had developed a hernia, severe chronic sinusitis - and
really hairy chronic asthma.

So, you are saying that small to moderate levels of biking causes hernias,
chronic sinusitis, and chronic asthma? That is quite the medical finding I'd
say! Do you carry a camera with you? I pretty much always have my IIIf and
50/3.5 or 35/2.8 with me in my messenger bag or jersey pocket. Perhaps the
Leica glow has protected me from these ailments?!

Tom Finnegan
another soggy bike commute in Seattle