Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doug herr's prints
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:03:15 -0800

> but doug's images are a hell of a lot better. he's one of the photographers
> on this list who i admire the most. he's very serious about his craft, and
> very dedicated.
No, no... they are not better than yours and yours are not better than
Doug's. Just diverse, different. No way to compare.
On the other side I think that Doug's images are the best of its kind.
Serious seems to be a good word for his work.

> i know now for sure what my dad's getting for his birthday.
your dad would be getting one for his bird-day and for his horse-day as
well. "Pete", if my memory is still fine and that's the one of the white
horse is simply superb. I'd say it is one of the best photo of horses I've
ever seen.

> kc
>
> p.s. doug's prints are in color too!
I didn't know that color prints were more expensive than black and white.

Kyle, I was kidding. Just adding a bit of salt and pepper to the prints
prices affaire.

And at last I like some of your images also, would you take argentine pesos?

regards

Pablo