Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:33:47 -0800

> Some very good advise in the original post.
> I can only add that to make a bunch of unruly, giddy, and overly energetic
> kids stand still is to tell them that you shoot for "17 Magazine"  and MTV,
> and are always looking for new talent.
> It has always worked for me.
>
> Joe Codispoti

Oh Joe, Joe... have you always been so untruthful ? maybe just to kids, or
women or everybody.
That's not fair.

On the other side, do you really think that kids are not going to inquire
for precise stuff ? where are you from ? what's your name ... maybe you look
like coming off of 17 Mag staff, MTV, Rolling Stone mag ... or you'd rather
look like an old person tired of so much positive energy coming off of those
kids ?
Cīmon, kids are as much monsters as human beings, they need to play
truthfully. They need to believe in us, adults.

Saludos desde La Pampa

Pablo

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)