Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:12:15 -0400

Doug:

Use a large step ladder and your 35mm Summicron.  Hope for a bright
overcast day for even lighting.  Otherwise use a series of strobes.

The school probably has one of these large step ladders for changing lights
in the gym.  A shorter six or eight foot will do.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)