Subject: [Leica] Instructions / manual wanted for Ilford infospeed Multigrade Head 500
From: james.saunders@au.pwcglobal.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:16:46 +1100

Hi,
I've just got hold of a Focomat 1c with the Ilford 500 multigrade head.
I've figured the most of it out, but would love to find a manual or
instructions on the head.

Particularly on how to use the probe, and what the setting on the probe is
used for..
If anyone can point me to a copy of them it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
James

computer.