Subject: [Leica] BC Trip
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:14:33 -0800

I survived snow sleet and hail rain and border guards to drive all by my
lonesome in my 94 Buick to Vancouver BC and back to see some of my more
cherished LUG-Nuts.
The weather report both coming and going was very much "YES!".
YES there is weather! and lots of it!!!!! would you like an extra
serving of sleet on your baked Alaska!?

Alaska? is that north of here?
Not much!!!

The sushi was delicious and the light was fabulous as was the company
and conversation.

Ted Grant and Richard Wasserman and myself passed our prints around our
circle of friends.

I cant wait to run my film. I'll probably do so today!

It was great to meet Henning Wulff and Craig Lorenzo. And many others.
Chris Cameron Leica shooter and story teller extraordinaire.

New Friends! Cant' put a price tag on that!
A new friend is an investment that can't be beat!

AND of course to see again Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson.

I'm a new man!
	totally vacated!

Mark Noodle-man Rabiner
in Balmy Portland, Oregon USA