Subject: RE: [Leica] 180/4 lens quality
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:18:19 -0500

I bought one last December and have really enjoyed it.  I am sure there is
some APO something or other out there that will blow it away, but it is
cheap and small and light and sharp with great OOF rendition and I love it
on the flex.

Why don't you get them to let you rip off a few frames with the lens, and
see if it suits you?

BK