Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:20:33 -0500

Just a quick note to thank everyone for sharing their experience and advise
on my motor scooter questions.  The safety course is an excellent idea
Nathan, and I shall look into that straight away.  Surprisingly enough, I
have just about talked my wife into letting me have one.  Miracles will
truly never cease!   ;-)

Now I need to rent the movie Quadraphinia, according to the UK scooter
forums.  Somehow relevant, they say...

Regards,
BK