Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on other brand names bodies (not just Nikon)
From: Andrea Cucina <CucinaA@missouri.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:15:18 -0600

What makes the picture is the lens, not the body.
I would prefer to search for an adapter to use my Leica lenses on
other brand name bodies and not adapt a Nikon lens on a R8 body
(with all the respect for Adam of course).
It cannot be Nikon, but it can be Minolta, Olympus
and what else I do not know.
In this regard, does any of you know of where to
find such an adapter for Leica lens on a Minolta or
Olympus or whatelse body?

Thanks - Andy