Subject: Re: [Leica] Single Malt Scotch--shortage of Lagavullin!!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:20:30 +0100

Hi B.D.,

No need for sarcasm. I am deeply concerned about the issues you mention, and
right now I am facing a difficult decision whether to go to my cousin's wedding
in Tel Aviv in June given the security situation. But one would go crazy if
one's mind is occupied with only those things 24 hours a day. So, I find that a
light-hearted diversion on single malt is not a bad thing.

Nathan