Subject: Re: [Leica] Does the Elmar-C 90mm f4 lens make a good compact telephoto lens?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:11:57 -0800 (PST)

Albert Wang wrote:

Hi everyone,

In your experience, has anyone used the Elmar-C 90mm f4 lens for a
lightweight travel telephoto lens? I like the Summicron-M 90mm f2
despite its weight which isn't too bad. I did find the Elmar-C for dirt
cheap however in very good condition.

Hi Alfie,

You might like to see comments on that lens at "Leica Gallery"
<http://www.leicagallery.com/elmar90coll.htm>

and at Camera Quest http://www.cameraquest.com/mlenses.htm

Regards,

=====