Subject: Re: [Leica] Uh.... earth to wannabe lawyers
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:43:55 -0800 (PST)

Daniele Coliva wrote:

<snip> We (ok, I admiti, I'm a lawyer! :-)) have a
saying: the lawyer who defends himself has a fool as a client. <snip>

Very true.  By the same token, a photographer who does self-portraits
has a fool for a model! Leica finally realized this and that's why they
stopped fitting self-timers to M cameras. ;-)

BTW, joking aside, I dislike this thread. Although I'm not a lawyer,
dentist, doctor, politician, real estate agent, door-to-door salesman,
etc., I don't think it's right to denigrate a person based on his/her
profession.

Regards,

=====
Ray