Subject: Re: [Leica] Looking for Comments on 80/1.4R
From: "Frank W." <wwk001@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:30:33 +0800

Hi Tina,

Thks for your input. I have watched these 2 photos:

- - The b&w one's tone is lovely, but really a bit too soft for me. What film
and f-value did you use?
- - The colored one is just right. It's less contrasty than than most of my
pictures indeed. Again, what film and f-value is it?
- - How do you scan it?

I use PJ100/Supra100 usually as I love its color saturation and fine grain.
You make me have the thoughts to reconsider my film selection.

Frank W.