Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 12, Not Starbucks,75mm Summilux
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:23:56 -0400

Hi all:

I am off to Paris tomorrow, so here is this weeks PAW a little early.

Both the main and the alternate were shot with the 75mm Summilux wide open
on E200.  They were shot at a local coffee shot earlier this week.

The PAW index:
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/index.html

Week 12 PAW:
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk12.htm

Week 12 Alternate
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk12alt.htm

A colour version of the PAW 10 Alternative with the Kite is at the bottom
of the page below:
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk10alt.htm

Comments and critiques are welcome.  You have to make them Friday night or
Saturday morning, as I will be leaving for Paris mid morning Saturday and
will be out of touch for about ten days.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 12, Not Starbucks,75mm Summilux)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Robert Stevens PAW 12, Not Starbucks,75mm Summilux)