Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada build vs German build
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:46:31 -0500

At 10:11 PM 3/22/02 EST, SthRosner@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 3/20/02 10:56:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msmall@infi.net
>writes:
>
>> Leica has never owned a glass works.  See the introduction to Rogliatti's
>>  lens book
>
>I am uncertain as to the edition of Rogliatti's lens book that Marc has been
>reading but on page 6 of my Rogliatti lens book he writes:

Uh, Seth?  Planet Earth to Seth?  Is anyone there?  Is there intelligent
life around Planet Seth?  The citations you gave bore out the fact that
Leitz has never owned a glass works. It owned a glass laboratory, closed
down around the time of the transition from Leitz to Leica, as you noted
yourself in another posting.  Are you paying attention to what you read or
what you post?

Shame on you!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315