Subject: [Leica] odd sized mounts for scanning....
From: "Duane Birkey" <duanebirkey@andinanet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:45:53 -0500

Rather than use normal sized Gepe A/N glass slide mounts for unusual
slides.... like a 250 Reporter... or half/frame

I'd check out a Wess Slide mount catalog...

They have just about every shape and format of slide mount possible.  If you
only need one, I could look around my office, I probably have some.....  I
use them for making vertical slides to fit the height of my otherwise entire
horizontal presentation.....

But.... buying them would allow you to project slides as well.

Duane

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador
Duane's Photographs of Ecuador