Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 12
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:26:23 -0800

on 3/24/02 8:33 AM, Eric at ericm@pobox.com wrote:

> The dog in that picture is Skye, who is a Norwegian Elkhound.  Very closely
> related to wolves.  One of the oldest breeds of domesticated dogs...they've
> been around since 5000 BC.

FWIW, my experience with Norwegian Elkhounds is that they are a very gentle
breed.  When the boof was younger our Sandy took all kinds of mistreatment
from Kelsey, and never showed any sign of agressive behavior.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 12)