Subject: Re: [Leica] B/W digital printing options
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:55:50 -0800

B. D. Colen wrote:

> For that matter, Dan, the process also works on the 1280.
>
> Contact me off-list and I'd be happy to send you a print produced on an
> Epson 1160 - once you go quadtone digital you will never go back to the wet
> darkroom. ;-)
>
> B. D.

I wish sometime, somehow I get rid of my wet darkroom too.
Today I spent all the sun-day, I mean sunday, standing in front of my Durst
L1200 then feeding my paper processor, then and at last I'm really tired and
feet and legs too. Feet and legs are asking me: -  "please, Pablo... stop
bothering wet and switch to digital stuff " -
I think I'll be glad to give them away what they're asking for.
Now, never go back to the wet thing ? mmmhhhh... I doubt it.

saludos

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com