Subject: Re: [Leica] B/W digital printing options
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:01:53 -0800

(SonC) Sonny Carter wrote:

> Pablo said,
>> " then feeding my paper processor, then and at last I'm really tired and
>> feet and legs too."
>
> Pablo! where is your purism?  You use a paper processor?  If you're gonna do
> a wet darkroom, Trays, man!
>
> Regards,
> SonC   (who has no wet darkroom anymore.)
>
> http://www.sonc.com
>
> --

Hi SonC,

I can feel your breathing in my neck, man !!
Yes, paper processor... that's a big deal in my darkroom.
I got bored wetting my hands, I hate my hands get wet, maybe I'm a sort of
wet maniac.
Purism ? I always get my hands the purest! Then I get my prints the purest,
that's all this matters of. Prints and hands the purest !
On the other side, definitely I think you lost my point. Or maybe you're
kidding. I do a lot of scanning of my negs from 35 to 4x5, then print
digitally on my 1200 and thinking of stepping in more serious printing
digital stuff like Piezo or something for the like.
Trays ? I'd rather go for some trays of pastry, lemon pie, chocolate cake
and so on. Maybe a couple of ash trays...

At last, feet and legs are happy when I sit in front of the monitor.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com