Subject: RE: [Leica] Focomat colour exposure changes
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:30:07 -0000

Neil,

In "Leica Darkroom Practice" there is the following table for Multigrade II.
How this affects IV I don't know, because the filter values listed here are
different than what Ilford lists on it's sheet. But FWIW here are the
values. I'm in the same boat as you btw. I'm doing test strips to work it
out, starting with white light base. Feel free to Email me off list if you
want to chat!

Gradation,Filter(Y,M,C),Filter Factor
0.0,(120,0,0),3.0
0.5,(90,0,0),2.5
1.0,(60,0,0),2.0
1.5,(40,0,0),1.7
2.0,(30,0,0),1.6
2.5,(15,0,0),1.2
3.0,(0,0,0),1.0
3.5,(0,15,0),1.3
4.0,(0,30,0),1.7
4.5,(0,90,0),2.0
5.0,(0,200,0),3.0

Hope that helps. Maybe best to ask Ilford how this related to IV. It seems
most of the discussion on the list is Digital printing these days... ;) Hook
cast, line set.. <G> lol

Cheers,
Neil