Subject: RE: [Leica] B/W digital printing options
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:44:00 -0500

Paul Roark has some good info on his website that you might find useful.
Check out his variable tone inkset page at:

http://home1.gte.net/res0a2zt/V-tone.html

or his homepage at:

http://home1.gte.net/res0a2zt/photos.html

He is very helpful, and will even send you some useful profiles (I *think*
they will work for a hextone setup like you have with your 870).

Good luck,

BK