Subject: RE: [Leica] Wrist Strap
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:38:24 -0800

On the LUG, anything goes.....

The straps were made obsolete some  time ago... NOSE may be out there, but
this has shown up on this list about 3 times in a year... and no one ever
finds any......

Here is what you will need.....If you go to an old time junky camera store,
and ask for Super 8 Wrist straps, you will fine what you need....   They
have a 1/4 x 20 screw plus a wrist strap... and are usually quite
substantial.  Forget the chain ones, try to find a nice pleated/braided one
made from nylon ..

I have 2 of them and find them both cheap and absolutely necessary.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net