Subject: RE: [Leica] Uh.... earth to wannabe lawyers
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:25:47 +0100

<The constant attacks here on lawyers (and sometimes doctors and dentists)
is
<unwarranted and frankly, inexcusable.  It's time for some people here to
<grow up.

Dante

My family, three members, my wife, my daughter,  and I, does make three
lawyers; all of us from the most famous private university here in Spain. I
consider here other's opinion about lawyers with respect but it is worth
exactly which it is worth.

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Uh.... earth to wannabe lawyers)