Subject: Re: [Leica] Uh.... earth to wannabe lawyers
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:01:41 -0500

The Americans hate lawyers. The curse them and
regard them as the lowest forms of scum but
they vote them into office, allow them to make, interpret and enforce
their laws and encourage their own children to go to law
school. It's a kind of controlled anger release that is meant to never
amount to anything in a really a schizophrenic country where the
opposition
is run by the government. The communists never
dreamed of this kind of control!
Javier