Subject: [Leica] FT Friday: trade for old LTM lens?
From: colin <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:41:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi All!

I'm looking for a screw-mount Leitz or Leica-branded collapsible 50mm lens.  I don't care if it's a Summicron, Summar, Elmar, or whatever.  My only desire is that it collapses, works fine, and looks decent.  I have in trade either a black Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton LTM, or a silver Ricoh GR-1, both of which are really nice but neither of which I really use.  I have the original boxes and packaging for both.  If your lens is really nice, I would be willing to throw in one of my Towers of Light prints to sweeten the deal.  Email me and let me know!

regards,

colin
noctilux@hell.com
http://www.availabledark.com