Subject: Re: [Leica] digilux?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:10:07 +0100

Javier,

> Whatever the case, is this camra worth having or should I
> go
> for the more popular stuff from Olympus or Canon? Is it overpriced?

As much as I love Leica, I simply do not see the rationale for spending the
extra money on a Digilux compared to whatever Fuji model the Digilux is a
rebadged copy of. Leica's competitive advantage is in optics and analogue
cameras; if I were shopping for a digital camera I would look to the
Japanese brands.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman