Subject: Re: [Leica] suggestion on PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:47:34 +0100

Jeffery Smith wrote:

>  You have to learn to ignore those comments that attack
> you as a person instead of critiquing the photograph.

I am happy to report that in the 4 years I have been on the LUG and
occasionally posted pictures, and since January 2001 when I started posting
PAWs regularly, NOBODY has attacked me personally in connection with such
postings. People may have criticised certain images, but always constructively
and always going for the ball and not the man. This aspect of the LUG alone
makes it worthwhile to endure all the lawyer posts.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland