Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:16:52 -0600

At last, thanks to Kyle Cassidy's template, my wife and her work
scanner, and my favorite model--my daughter--my PAW is up.  I put up all
thirteen weeks at one go.  This is pretty representative of my learning
curve over the past few months, and I've tried to take one photo from
each week's of work, though you'll find that one or two pictures in
adjoining weeks were shot within a day or so of each other. Feel free to
choose your favorite or least favorite from the first fifteen weeks on
which to comment.  My apologies for the scan quality. I look forward to
your feedback.  Here's the address:
 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/
Regards,
Michael Gerard