Subject: [Leica] Geebees Paw 13
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:39:54 -0600

Graham,
    I love the composition of your main.  You've captured so many interesting roofline angles, but the main section of roof leads the eye nicely up to the weathervane, which draws my eye
initially. What I find most interesting about the photo is the way that the top half seems shot in black and white, and the bottom half is splashed with color. Nice use of the space between
the two buildings in the foreground to lead us into the photo and through the left to right S curve between the buildings.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net