Subject: Re: [Leica] RapidGrip...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:57:31 -0600

on 3/29/02 10:56 AM, Nathan Wajsman at wajsman@webshuttle.ch wrote:

> Before shelling out for the GMP grip, check out our own Tom Abrahamsson's
> Rapidgrip:
>
> http://www.rapidwinder.com
>
> It is meant to attach to an M body with a Rapidwinder, but works just fine on
> the M body by itself (except that you lose the tripod hole) and provides a
> huge
> improvement over either a naked body or the Leica grip. As a bonus, you can
> store spare batteries inside it.

I got one of these and was skeptical at first due to the price. BUT now all
I can say is I'm glad I didn't get something different. It's solid as a rock
and  the finger grove improves your grip on it. I wrapped some cloth bicycle
handlebar tape on mine and the "grip" is even better and the cold doesn't
get to your hand through the metal.

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL