Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW-Week 8 & 9-SlideOne
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:10:54 -0600

on 3/29/02 7:10 AM, Don Dory at dorysrus@mindspring.com wrote:

> The portrait in the hospital appears to be a normal family snap.  Not being
> there I can't make much useful comment.

Yeah, it's a snap that gives off nothing. Here's the one other I took and I
like better because it's not a 'normal' portrait shot. #30 at the bottom.

http://slideone.com/preview/week8.html

> The abstract, http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week08alt.02.html
> is something I try to do fairly frequently.  In this case the buildings in
> the background take away from the image.

I actually wanted the BG building in the shot, at least the one on the
right. The building itself gives a nice base for the shot and the platform
on the roof mimic the discs in the 'sculpture'. The building on the left
could be cropped down so maybe only the windows show and not the
balconies...

Thanks for the FB
- --
John Straus