Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:41:24 -0800

Allan Wafkowski wrote:
>>For others, It's a matter of buying a Kodak mailer and sending it out.
I've
> heard people say they received terrible processing from Kodak. I don't
> know how to answer them; I've never, never had even one slide poorly
> processed.<<<

Allan me old son,
Count your blessings lad and hope Kodak don't do a number on you some day!
:-(

Keep sending them film and the odds are in their favour they'll screw-up
sooner or later, and it'll happen on a roll or rolls that are completely
irreplaceable! Murphy's law!

Been there, had it happen. And I assure you, I do not stand alone.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended)