Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:01:10 +0200

Ted Grant wrote:

> Keep sending them film and the odds are in their favour they'll screw-up
> sooner or later, and it'll happen on a roll or rolls that are completely
> irreplaceable! Murphy's law!

Well, I just had my first mishap in the two years since I moved to Switzerland
and started using Kodachrome again. A roll of K25 came back mounted even
though it was one of those that included processing but not mounting (common
for Kodachrome bought in Germany). Along with the mounted slides was a brief
note apologizing for the error. I did not mind at all, of course, and hope
that they continue making similar mistakes whenever I send them such film.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland