Subject: [Leica] Neal F PAW wk 13
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:47:35 -0500

The main shot this week is of my dog at her watching post. She sit on top of the couch and watches the world go by, occasionally making a comment.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk13.jpg.html>

This weeks alternate was taken on a shopping expedition I've photographed wildlife in the western US and in Africa but I've never come across a more
insidious creature. A large lagomorph at least 6" tall which has the habit of abducting small human children and holding them for ransom. I was able to
photograph this critter in its lair with one of its helpless victims. ;-)
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk113alt.jpg.html>

Comments as usual are always welcome.

Neal F