Subject: [Leica] Neal F week 14 up
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:26:12 -0500

This weeks shots are up. The prime shot is of a friend, who is also my auto salesman. Would you buy a used car from Jorge?  Well I've bought three from him
over the years;
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/jorge.jpg.html>

The alternate shot is of what is probably the most photographed site in New Jersey, although rarely from this angle. The Clinton Red Mill on the South Branch of
the Raritan is featured in many NJ publications.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/redmill.jpg.html>

Comments as usual are welcome and much appreciated

Neal F

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Neal F week 14 up)