Subject: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:27:10 -0500

The only thing I can think of as to why that might be is that I use the
Fair Lawn, NJ lab. It's been there for 30 years, at least, and they do a
lot of pro work from NYC. The mailers I have have Fair Lawn's address
pre-printed. I believe some require you to put in the address. If so,
I'd put in the Fair Lawn address. In 20 years, they have never destroyed
any of my film.

Allan